Last Updated: June 28, 2022
At Amplywealth Solutions Private Limited ( “Amplywealth”/ “Company”/ “We”/ “Our”/ “Us” ), We recognize and understand the importance of protecting personal details and information, and thus in order to provide Our users with the best quality Services, We need to access and retain certain information about them by way of any type of devices and media, including web-based/ mobile-based applications (“Company App”), devices, URLs/links, notifications, chatbot and other forms of digital or non-digital media (together with the Company App referred to in the name and style of “Kachow”), as owned and operated by Us and/or Our Affiliates and services provided thereon by Us and/or Our Affiliates (“Services”). The term “Kachow” will also include all pages, including the Company’s website (https://amplywealth.com/) that are sub-domains or are associated with or within each Kachow and all devices, applications, features, technologies, functionalities, including the Microsite (as defined under Terms and Conditions stipulated on the Microsite – https://kachow.club/terms-and-condition), and other services that the Company operates or offers through Kachow.
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy and recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any information You share with Us on Kachow.
This Policy is being framed in accordance with the applicable law. Certain capitalised terms which have not been defined in this Policy shall have the same meaning as ascribed to such terms under the Terms and Conditions.
By using Kachow or Our Services, You signify Your assent to this Policy and consent to the processing of Your personal information and/or sensitive personal data or any other transaction that is generated with Your use of the Services or Kachow which has been specified in detail under Section 3 below (“Information”). If at any time, an individual provides Information about someone other than himself or herself, the individual warrants that they have that person’s consent to provide such information for the purpose specified.
If You do not agree with this Policy, ensure that You do not, in any manner, use Our Services or Kachow.
By accessing or using Kachow and/or availing the Services or otherwise giving Us Your Information, You undertake that You have the capacity to enter into a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, and this Policy constitutes a legally binding document between You and Us under the applicable law. We collect and process Your usage data, personal data and third-party data carefully, only for the purposes described in this Policy and only to the extent necessary as stipulated herein and within the scope of all applicable laws. This Policy seeks to ensure that any personal information or third-party information handled by Us is managed in a way that is ethical and compliant with applicable laws.
This Policy describes the types of information collected by Us, why and how We use such Information, with whom We share it, and the choices You can make about Us using the Information. We also describe the measures taken by Us to protect the security of the Information and how You can contact Us about your privacy preferences and our privacy practices.
This Policy describes Our current data privacy and protection policies and practices, which may be amended or updated or modified from time to time. Any changes to this Policy will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy on the Platform. We will provide You intimation if any amendments/ modifications to this Policy and You may review the amended Policy by visiting this page wherein We will update the “Last Modified” date at the top of the Policy. It is recommended that You regularly check this Policy to apprise Yourself of any updates. Your continued use of Platform or provision of data or information thereafter will imply Your unconditional acceptance of such updates to this Policy. If You do not agree to the Policy, as amended, You must stop using our Services and Kachow. Please review the Policy from time to time.
- 3.Collection of Information
We intend to provide services and features that meet Your needs. To do so, when You use Kachow or avail Services, We may obtain, collect and/or store the following Information about You and Your device from which You avail Our Services:
- Personal Data: Such as name, date of birth, residential status, postal address, e-mail address, mobile number, PAN details, passport details, Aadhar number, specimen signature(s), tax and insurance information, demat account details, e-KYC through UIDAI, CKYC through CERSAI etc. This type of information may be required as a precondition for using certain services on Kachow.
- Device Information: Information such as device ID, pages accessed, IP address, mobile network, operating system or a unique identifier. We will link Your mobile phone number with Your device via the Company App. This helps Us analyse how Our Company App works, take feedback, keep the Company App safe, and ensure a seamless experience for You.
- Location information and contacts directory: We may also collect personal information from your device, such as geolocation data, IP address, and other information which pertains to your activities. The Company App may also ask You to upload/ provide access to your contacts directory. This would be optional and completely dependent on Your discretion, and it will help You to find Your friends on the Company App.
- Cookies: Cookies aid Us in recognizing You as a user and remember Your preferences so that We can personalize Our Services / Kachow accordingly. Cookies are also required to prevent fraud and ensure the security of websites controlled by Us. You are free to decline Our Cookies if Your browser/ device permits this. However, that may not guarantee You a seamless user-experience.
- Service Usage and Transactional Information: For enabling You to make payments and to provide You services for Your account using Our Services, We may store Your financial information such as Your bank account or details mentioned on Your credit cards / debit cards, or other payment instrument details etc. that are required for completing a successful transaction. We also store transaction details such as amount spent, counterpart details, beneficiary information, account balance, transaction ID, date and time of transaction, etc.
- Employment and Salary Information: We may collect this in addition to this your trading experience on financial markets so that We can provide You with a customized experience based on Your financial appetite.
- Conversations: Information You send Us or to other Users through chat/ messages, which includes images and voice recordings, and Our conversations with you and vice-versa are stored so that We can help You in every way possible.
- Usage pattern: We collect information about your use of the Services, such as Company App’s' usage, log files, user activity like pages viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, online browsing, clicks, actions for troubleshooting errors and bugs as well as for research and analytics purposes.
- Requirement under applicable laws: Any other information that is required to be collected / stored under applicable laws.
- 4.Use of Information
We primarily collect Your Personal Data and Information to provide You with a secure, smooth, and efficient experience on Our website. Not only does this help Us personalize and improve Your experience, but the additional information also helps in preventing any misuse. It also helps us in connecting with you and sending you surveys and marketing information to you over email, WhatsApp, text messages and through other electronic means of communication.
Wherever possible, We will indicate the data fields as either required or are optional. However, if You are unable to provide the required information needed by Us, We may not be able to provide You with the product or service You have requested. Provided that once We get Your consent, We may also use Your Personal Data for other lawful purposes as required under applicable laws. By way of example, some of the uses of Your “Personal Data” would include the following:
- developing and providing Services and a seamless experience on Kachow (whether made available by Us or through Us);
- providing additional services including customer support;
- generating and maintaining Your profile on Kachow, to contact You through a voice call or SMS or email or text message and to provide You with promotional offers, and for customizing offers for you;
- processing online transactions and verifying Your identity (including during account creation and password reset processes);
- remedying fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities and detecting/preventing violations of policies or applicable User agreements;
- for Our compliance with applicable laws;
- data collected by cookies helps Us track, analyse and understand User trends so as to enable Us to understand lacunas (such as slow response time on Our Kachow) and improve Your interactive experience of using Our Services, Kachow’s design, features and functionalities;
- we access data or information stored by third parties in case required for providing You uninterrupted and satisfactory Services or in case consented by You;
- we only share data with Our affiliated business partners and third-party vendors for the purposes mentioned in this section;
- for communicating with you relevant marketing and promotional materials;
- any data which a User provides via his/her/their email inbox (from mail provider) will be used only to provide direct Services mentioned on Kachow. Further, use of this data will be done only after taking consent from the User;
- to improve Our Services, We need to constantly update and alter Our business and marketing strategies for which We require the navigational and log information to determine and analyse the merchants, markets, technology, operating systems, browsers, devices, locations from which Our Services are used most or used least. For example, such information and its analysis will help Us focus more on Your needs by providing You a wider range of Services, or developing updates for particular operating systems and mobile application versions, etc. Further, the information collected helps Us offer You other products, programs, or services that We believe may be of interest to you. In addition, such information collected will help Us alert You in case of software compatibility issues; and
- to send you push notifications in the form of app-alerts, text messages, WhatsApp messages, pop-ups, emails etc., whether or not You are using the Company App.
- 5.Information Sharing
Your Personal Data and Information is only accessible to those with a legitimate need-to-know basis. We do not disclose or share or rent or sell Your Information with any third-party except as set out in this Policy, and ordinarily for some or all matters set out below:-
- members of our Company (including Our affiliate companies / subsidiaries and business partners) for services such as providing content, products, customer support etc.;
- where necessary to exercise, establish or defend legal rights, including to enforce Our agreements and policies;
- with intermediaries/applications who require such information as per regulatory requirements; and
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a summon, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to the Us or one of Our affiliates/subsidiaries in order for us to comply with applicable laws.
We will retain server logs containing the IP address of all requests to servers associated with Kachow or used for Services. We will retain the IP addresses associated with Users along-with their posts and messages and other relevant records as required under applicable laws.
We take care to allow Your Personal Data to be accessed only by those who really need it in order to perform their tasks and duties relevant for providing you Services and to third parties who have a legitimate purpose for accessing it. Information we receive regarding You can be accessed and retained for an extended period pursuant to a legal request or a regulatory investigation or an investigation of possible violation of our Terms and Conditions or Policy or upon receiving a complaint against You from another User or otherwise to prevent harm. We also may also retain information from accounts disabled for breaches of Policy and Terms and Conditions to prevent repeat abuse of such Policy and Terms and Conditions.
We do not share, disclose or distribute any of Your Information to any third party unless required under an arrangement between Us and such third party for service delivery, product enhancement, analysis, risk and security purposes, communication purpose, etc. For example, Company may, itself or through third parties, send You emails, SMS, messages over WhatsApp, or such other means to communicate, send reminders for payment, advertise its services, promote new products and activities or seek Your invaluable feedback or for marketing purposes.
To complete a transaction, We may share financial information (such as credit card details or other payment mode details, etc.) provided by You with authorised third parties, for instance, Our business partners, financial entities/institutions involved in fulfilment of the said transactions, if any.
If, by usage of some functionalities of Our Service, You receive Information about other User(s), You agree to keep the same confidential and only use it in connection with the Services, without disclosing the same to another User or any other person or third party.
In order to ensure that all Our Users comply with the User rules, We may monitor Your Information to the extent that this may be required to determine compliance and/or to identify instances of non-compliance.
We will only disclose Your Information in accordance with this Policy. If We want to use it for any other purpose, We will obtain Your consent.
We do not control the acts of Our Users. All Users should be aware that, when they disclose Information such as their name, e-mail address, etc. to third parties, that Information may be collected and used by others to send unsolicited e-mail from other parties, who may or may not be users. In the event that You encounter any person improperly collecting or using Information about Users, please contact Us by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6.Protection of Information
We are dedicated to guarding the security of Your Information. We use several industry-standard security technologies and procedures, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, devised to help protect Your Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
We work and endeavour to protect the security of Your Information during transmission from You to Us by using appropriate software, which encrypts information. This encrypted information is stored on secure servers and data centres. Further, We ensure that the number of employees involved in the management of the data centre who have physical access to these computers/ servers is limited. Also, We use advanced security technology to prevent Our computers/ servers from being accessed by unauthorized persons.
We use all reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the security of Your Information both online and offline including the implementation of access controls, implementation of firewalls, encryption, network intrusion detection and use of anti-virus software.
Please note that no system is completely secure. So, while We strive our best to protect Your Information, We cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss or a data breach will never occur.
If any security breach comes to Our knowledge, then We may take all steps required to protect misuse of such Information and shall notify You electronically so that You can take appropriate protective steps.
- 7.Know Your Rights
In addition to being able to update and correct Your Personal Data, You may also have other data protection rights. This revolves around what You can allow or restrict Us to do with Your Information. Such rights are as follows:
- If We have collected and processed Your Personal Data with Your consent, then You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time stating Your reasons or concerns.
- You also have the right to ask for a copy of Your Personal Data in a portable (machine-readable) format. You can also say no to Us in respect of using Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes and in certain other circumstances which include events where ‘legitimate interest’ is involved.
- As per the existing legal regulations, specific data fields (such as name, Aadhar number, address etc.) would be locked once You provide that information to Us. There would be a separate procedure to modify such information (such as after giving a self-declaration), You can find out further details by contacting Us at email@example.com
- Withdrawing Your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing We carried out before Your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of Your Information carried out in reliance on other lawful grounds other than consent.
- We will keep Your personal data for as long as it is needed to carry out the purposes we've described above, or as otherwise required in accordance with applicable laws. Generally, this means We will keep Your personal data as long as Your account is active or as needed to provide Our Services. If You close/ delete Your account with us, by following the relevant procedure on the Company App, We are not under any obligation to retain Your information. However, We may retain Your information for twenty-four (24) months (post cancellation/ deactivation), as per Our business practice/ any requirement under applicable laws. Additionally, please note that, when you delete your account, it does not affect the information other users have relating to you, such as their copy of the messages you sent them.
- If You do not consent to any part of this Policy or wish to withdraw consent to process Your information then You may stop using the Kachow, Company App, and the Services and ask us to remove the Your Information from our records and databases by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org However, if you so withdraw, we might be unable to provide certain Services.
You can exercise any of the above rights by contacting Us at email@example.com and We will respond to all requests in accordance with applicable laws.
- 8.Limitation of Liability
- Any disclosure of Information shall be at your sole risk and without any liability to the Company (including its directors, key managerial personnel, officers and employees). Further, the Company shall not in any manner be responsible for the authenticity or verification of the Information provided by You to the Company.
- By using our Services/ Kachow, You consent to share certain information like Your account name and Your profile picture, Your message(s) sent to other User(s), data arising out of your practice trading platform etc. with other User(s) and neither We nor our affiliates shall be liable to You or any third party for any loss of profit, production, anticipated savings, goodwill or business opportunities or any type of direct or indirect, incidental, economic, compensatory, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses arising out of such information divulged to other User(s) by You.
- Neither We nor our affiliates shall not be liable to You or any third Party for any loss of profit, production, anticipated savings, goodwill or business opportunities or any type of direct or indirect, incidental, economic, compensatory, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses arising out of performance or non-performance of its obligations under this Policy.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, neither We, nor our affiliates/ subsidiaries, shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. The term “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Us and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, pandemic, epidemic, computer hacking, civil disturbances, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, or national/state lockdown due to any reason and any other similar events not within Our control.
- 9.Contact Us
If You have any questions, queries, concerns or feedback about this Policy or Our privacy related practices, please feel free to contact Us on firstname.lastname@example.org
In case You have any grievances relating to the collecting, receiving, possessing, storing, dealing or handling of Personal Data provided by You, then You may contact us on email@example.com